Monday, January 19, 2009

We're on Facebook! Plus, new photos.

Tobacco Road now has a Facebook page where we'll post photos, event information and more. The "and more" will be determined when I figure out the whole Facebook thing... I had resisted setting up a page for Tobacco Road because I didn't want to confuse anyone by having too many ways to access the same information. But, I suppose that this allows our guests to access the information via the channel that they prefer. Really, one of our star employees set up the Facebook page so now I am forced to finally give in to the Facebook phenomenon. With that said, I haven't figured everything out yet. For instance, can I give you a link to our page? I can't seem to find a way to do that, so I guess you can just search for Tobacco Road and you'll find it.

I posted a photo album on there from a busy night a couple weekends ago (Panthers game). The photos were taken by Brian Mullins, who is also our wedding photographer.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Link to it?

Just shout if you have ANY questions about business on facebook... I'm a freakin' expert.

PS - Welcome to the addiction, super fun waste of time, and professional tool for procrastination. You'll love it.

Amy said...

Thanks Lisa. :)
http://www.facebook.com/people/Tobacco-Road/1208559615